Established in 1970, Personnel Appointments was the first recruitment company in Guernsey. With over 40 years of thriving business, Personnel Appointments has successfully adapted to meet the ever-changing needs of the Channel Islands' job market and economic climate.Back to Results
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Assistant Private Banker.
• The Assistant Private Banker is responsible for supporting Private Bankers with the successful management and development of the Banking, Credit and relationship needs of a portfolio of clients. The Assistant Private Banker is responsible for both their individual targets but also contributing to team commercial and performance targets.
• The role will involve key performance indicators including: contribution towards revenue targets, assets under management, credit pitch/proposals and service development from client feedback using a combination of management information, specific client reviews and regular review meetings (including daily huddles).
• The Assistant Private Banker is expected to seek opportunities to improve product sales/penetration, maximising revenue by respecting the Group tariff, managing low profitability clients, control of tariff discounting and developing clients with potential.
• Whilst the role will not be authorised for the provision of investment advice, the holder will proactively identify opportunities and introduce investment qualified and authorised individuals as required.
• The Assistant Private Banker is required to embrace and utilise the Customer Excellence tools to achieve dedicated client time, service quality and enhanced team motivation.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• The skills, knowledge and experience to provide full range of banking and credit services available, including ability for identification of investment management opportunities.
• A strong knowledge and awareness of compliance, risk, AML and reputational risks ensuring that the product offer and support provided allows them to meet the client’s objectives and to treat them fairly.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
An international private bank is seeking an Assistant Private Banker with strong Credit and Investments...
As an Assistant Private Banker you will be responsible for supporting Private Bankers with the successful...
An international private bank is seeking an Assistant Private Banker with strong credit and investments...
We are seeking suitable candidates to fill the post of Assistant Private Banker at this international...
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Assistant Private Banker.Role:• ...
Our client is seeking an assistant private banker to join their team on a permanent basis to support...