Established in 1970, Personnel Appointments was the first recruitment company in Guernsey. With over 40 years of thriving business, Personnel Appointments has successfully adapted to meet the ever-changing needs of the Channel Islands' job market and economic climate.Back to Results
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Pensions Administrator. This is a full time role however part time candidates will also be considered.
Overall role purpose:
Assisting the pensions team with the day to day administration of pension schemes.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Client event maintenance, including direct contact with clients by telephone, email or letter;
• Liaising with intermediaries to whom services are provided;
• Liaising with investment houses and UK pension schemes;
• Preparing withdrawal requests and benefit payments;
• Updating databases;
• Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation;
• Managing client instructions and liaising with compliance;
• Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures;
• Compliance with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
A fiduciary and pensions services provider, with its head office located in Guernsey, is looking to recruit...
Our client is one of the leading Trust and Pension...
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking...
Our client is a pensions and fiduciary services company...
Our client is looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator to join its team in Guernsey. The successful...
Are you an experienced Pensions Lawyer looking to work for a leading offshore law firm offering a combination...