Since our establishment in 1994 we have provided specialist recruitment services to job-seekers and employers located in multiple jurisdictions – both onshore and offshore.
Our team of recruitment specialists have over 60 years of combined experience in the recruitment industry, specialist knowledge of the job market and, most importantly, a passion for placing people in jobs they love.
Firstcall consultants are on hand to assist with a range of recruitment needs within both the financial services and commercial sectors and cover permanent, temporary and contract assignments comprising of both full-time and part-time roles.
Our website provides a wealth of information on all our current job opportunities and offers the chance to apply for anything that peaks your interest. Why not also check out our Blogs section for latest updates and useful hints and tips to help guide you through all stages of your career.
So whether you are in the market for a new job opportunity or looking to recruit your next staff member – MAKE US YOUR FIRSTCALL.Back to Results
Do you have extensive hands-on IT experience?
Are you looking to extend your knowledge to further afield?
We have an opportunity that will see you joining the Barbados office of a digital multimedia service platform as Infrastructure Engineering Manager.
This role is a hands-on technical position which will see you responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation or organisations computer systems and application infrastructure.
You will be leading a team of system administrators, DBAs and developers who are responsible for the daily support and maintenance of technology infrastructures.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS cloud and bare metal infrastructure
- Implement cost control strategies on the AWS infrastructure and hosted servers
- Advance threshold-based alerting and corresponding dashboards for critical platforms
- Lead system administration across AWS and bare metal platforms
- Migrate existing applications from bare metal to AWS cloud services when required
This position requires you to be educated to Degree level and have a minimum of 10 years' experience in a hands-on IT role. You must also have:
- 5 years' experience in Virtualization, Cloud & Compute infrastructure & Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years supporting cloud (AWS) IaaS services
- Experience using SaltStack (or similar)
- Advanced Linux OR Windows OS knowledge considered
- Strong scripting skills
This role requires you to be a strong communicator with excellent leadership skills and a high attention to detail.
Should you hold the above knowledge and experience and are looking for a hands on challenge, please apply today!
Do you have extensive hands-on IT experience?Are you looking to extend your knowledge to further afield?We...
Our client is seeking an infrastructure security analyst to join their team, on a permanent basis. You...
This is an excellent position for an experienced IT candidate. You will provide first line support to...
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit an IT...
Would you like to work for a vibrant and stimulating company in a diverse infrastructure role? If so,...
An established Private Bank with a solid reputation...