Established in 1970, Personnel Appointments was the first recruitment company in Guernsey. With over 40 years of thriving business, Personnel Appointments has successfully adapted to meet the ever-changing needs of the Channel Islands' job market and economic climate.Back to Results
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an MLRO, Guernsey.
To deliver an excellent service to clients based on detailed AML/CFT and tax reporting knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Review and approve client CDD packs
• Review and consider possible sanctions matches
• Provide AML/CFT training to clients
• Answer AML/CFT and tax report queries from clients
• Deliver management and board reporting as attend meetings as required
• Deliver necessary changes to processes based on relevant regulatory and legal changes
• Proactively interact with Clients to understand their further needs
The successful candidate will have:
• The ability to deliver pragmatic solutions to AML related issues.
• Commitment to continuous professional development.
• Bachelor’s degree / Further Compliance qualifications e.g. the International Diploma, Compliance / AML or Certified AML Specialist.
• AML and other relevant update / skills courses as required.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Our client is a business risk consultancy firm seeking to recruit a Contract MLRO for approx. 3 months.This...
An international wealth management company has a part time (25 hours) Assistant Compliance Officer /...
We are seeking applications from compliance industry professionals to take on a permanent role as Compliance...
A leading private bank that operates on an international basis is seeking an organised, client focussed...
Our client is a wealth management company seeking to recruit a Part time Assistant Compliance Officer...
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking...