Here at AP Personnel, we believe in offering friendly, professional and thorough recruitment services to our clients and candidates in the Guernsey and Jersey. Part of the AP Group and with a focus on junior to mid-management jobs in the finance and commercial sectors, we have consistently delivered top quality recruitment solutions in the Channel Islands for nearly a quarter of a century!
Having worked in the finance industry in Guernsey, CEO Gina Le Prevost identified a gap in the market for a high-quality recruitment consultancy and formed AP Personnel in 1990 from an office in the centre of St Peter Port. The business was an instant success and we haven't looked back since!
We are delighted to be the recruitment partner of choice for an ever growing number of the Island's leading organisations and take great pride in offering our candidates the most exciting opportunities Guernsey and Jersey have to offer!Back to Results
We are seeking applications for the role of Assistant Company Secretary, to join our Guernsey based property fund client. The purpose of this role is to support the Guernsey office in upholding the legal and company secretarial obligations of a portfolio of managed entities.
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparation and management of agreements, leases, legal forms, tax forms, FATCA and CRS submissions, annual financial accounts and other official documents for signature by the relevant party
* Liaise with accountants, lawyers, property managers and other professional advisers in relation to various corporate matters
* Monitoring changes to company law over various jurisdictions
* Assisting in the incorporation and de-registration of companies
* Maintenance of hard and electronic statutory records for entities
* Opening new investor records and to monitor and receive investor documentation
* Assisting in the updating of risk registers and company reports in preparation for board meetings
To be considered for this position it is expected that will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to deal with colleagues and clients at the highest level. Strong organisational skills with good time keeping ability and solid IT proficiency is prerequisite, experience with Viewpoint would be beneficial.
If you wish to apply for this role or require further information, please contact Sophie Donaldson on 743078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is looking to recruit a Company Secretary within Funds in Guernsey. The successful candidate...
Our client is looking to recruit a company secretary within Fund Services. The successful candidate will...
A well established financial services provider is looking for a Company Secretary to join its team in...
A well established global provider of financial services...
A large finance house dealing with Trusts Funds and Pensions is looking for a Company Secretary - CRM...
A leading international private bank are looking for a Company Secretary to join their Guernsey team...