Since our establishment in 1994 we have provided specialist recruitment services to job-seekers and employers located in multiple jurisdictions – both onshore and offshore.
Our team of recruitment specialists have over 60 years of combined experience in the recruitment industry, specialist knowledge of the job market and, most importantly, a passion for placing people in jobs they love.
Firstcall consultants are on hand to assist with a range of recruitment needs within both the financial services and commercial sectors and cover permanent, temporary and contract assignments comprising of both full-time and part-time roles.
Our website provides a wealth of information on all our current job opportunities and offers the chance to apply for anything that peaks your interest. Why not also check out our Blogs section for latest updates and useful hints and tips to help guide you through all stages of your career.
So whether you are in the market for a new job opportunity or looking to recruit your next staff member – MAKE US YOUR FIRSTCALL.Back to Results
Firstcall are working with a growing business in Barbados offering the rare and exciting opportunity for a highly skilled individual to relocate and join their Caribbean office as Data Engineer.
As Data Engineer you will be applying ML techniques, doing strategical analysis and building high quality prediction systems. You will be involved and working on a variety of AI projects across the company aiming to provide the teams with the insight to drive better decisions.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in either Maths, Engineering or Actuarial Science.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
* Build and maintain the infrastructure required in order to run all AI initiatives
* Create and maintain databases, ML pipelines
* Work closely with the AI team, to usher in an AI First philosophy across the corporation by analysing and predicting key metrics to drive the business and its competitive edge
* Run experiments using A/B or multivariate testing
* Create strategies to optimise utility of all business stakeholders involved
This role requires a strong communicator who is able to understand and interpret complex data.
Your knowledge must include;
* Web development or Direct Response marketing
* Advanced knowledge of RDBMS (Relational database management system)
* Proficient in statistical language packages such as R or Python
* Knowledge of ML platforms such as Amazon SageMaker, Tensorflow
* Ability to launch ML models in production ready environment
Should you possess the above knowledge and are interested in this exciting relocation opportunity, please apply today!
This busy, independent IT company is looking to recruit a trainee engineer for their Guernsey team.Knowledge...
Our client a global IT Company is seeking an IT Engineer with 2 – 3 years experience to provide desktop...
ALARMS ENGINEER / TRAINEE – Salary DOE A full time Alarms engineer is required to join our existing...
An Independent IT service who provide third party support to a wide range of businesses throughout Guernsey...
C8 Mechanical Electrical AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER / TRAINEE – Salary DOE A full time air conditioning...
Infrastructure Engineer Fultura Ltd is a small group of consultants who support a wide variety of clients...