We’re looking for a -Production Administrator
Can you picture yourself joining our team?
Work with us
It takes a particular kind of spirit to work in the PhotoBox group. It’s not for everyone. For a start, we’re a place for self starters and free thinkers. We thrive on each other’s passion for delivering amazing customer experiences, never standing still and constantly challenging the status quo. We look for new and better ways to consistently deliver results and wow customers.
We can be chaotic in our methods and while this is something we’re getting better at, the reality is when you join us, you won’t necessarily have clear structures and processes to guide you. We need people who can carve their own path and even work with others to show us the way. If you see this as the freedom to fly, read on.
What you will get from us is a whole heap of people who want to help you succeed. People who are passionate about seeing our business thrive. People who want to share what they know and what they’ve learned with you. You’ll get the chance to work on projects that are changing the experience for customers and colleagues, and everyone is welcome.
As a business, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. In order to better understand their needs, we use data to inform every conversation. Our people are empowered to form hypotheses and make decisions, based on data. Intellectual curiosity and a passion for understanding the "how" and the "why" is a lynchpin of our culture.
We’re at an exciting time in our evolution. We’re growing up but not growing old. We want people who can take us to the next level. People who have been there and done that, but who are up for doing things differently as well. In return we’ll invest all we can in making sure you get the best from our family of brands, because we do everything. This is a place where you can get your teeth into doing business differently. And enjoy it. Business might be serious, but we don’t have to take ourselves too seriously.
What You’ll Be Doing
We have a new opportunity for a Production Administrator to supporting the Business and Production Managers with administration and being the point of contact to support staff.
The primary duties of the role are:
Office Administration Responsibilities:
- Arranging and supporting with work related events and meetings such as wellbeing days, peak plans, raffles, social nights, all hands etc.
- Processing of non-stock purchases in Sage and liaising with Accounts and Finance team
- Liaise with companies re invoices
- Liaising with charities
- Arrange Training/Courses for First Aid, Fork Lift, Elevator and Load Bearing Training
- Maintain and order stationary for the office
- Scanning, filing, archiving and removal of documentation (including employees file when required).
- Maintain attendance board
- Be a point of contact for any Accutime queries and liaise with Accutime provider for any issues
- Responding to queries from employees and suppliers etc
- Maintain appointments are noted and letter received
- Organising and follow up on cash expense claims
Facilities Administration Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for general enquiries
- General reception duties, answering calls, greet guests
- Booking taxis/hotels and flights
- Ordering food/refreshments for meetings
- Maintain and re-evaluate suppliers
- Arranging employee’s birthday cards
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop a register of support staff, liaise with managers on weekly requirements for support staff.
- Liaise with Job Centre, Guernsey press and Guernsey States department and at times Recruitment Agencies for support
- Responding to queries re potential employees (perm/temps)
- Job adverts - distributing on notice board along with other staff info required.
- Arrange interviews with perm and support stuff.
- Adding employees to Accutime and door entry system for tags.
- Liaising with GET, College of Fe and Le Murier re work experience for pupils and support
- Support monthly payroll (making sure all the data from the site is submitted to payroll i.e. Accutime data, sickness etc.)
- Support onboarding and offboarding of new employees (Accutime, documentation, induction)
- Participate and support in ad hoc projects as and when required
- Be point of contact between the People team and location and support with HR initiative when required
- Previous experience of working in an administration
- A starter/finisher with enthusiasm and driven attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills – can communicate effectively and build effective relationships
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines and work without supervision to meet customer needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Delivery and quality focused
- Good time management
A taste of what to expect as part of the team:
- Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – and you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like
- We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an Awesome place to work
- Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward
- All sorts of Learning & Development support
- 25 days Annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care Vouchers
- £350 credit to spend on our products
About Photobox Group
Did you know we’re Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products? Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann, Greetz and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View More Information