Skipton International is a dynamic award winning local bank.
We are growing our savings and mortgage business and are looking to add a key
leadership team member to drive forward our lending business.
Director of Credit
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with extensive credit experience
to join our senior team.
What qualities are we looking for?
• Contribute to the strategic management and direction of Skipton
• Develop and deliver Skipton’s credit strategy, managing risk whilst enhancing
Skipton’s return on capital
• Oversee mortgage underwriting operations
• Deliver criteria and product enhancements
• Develop system capabilities to support credit risk and underwriting functions
• Maintain a robust control environment
• Thrive in an agile and delivery focussed environment with clear mandates and
If you are interested in this role, please request an application form from Annette
Wales by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to complete and send the form back to us along with your CV.
Closing date for applications -
Monday 25 March 2019
Address: PO Box 509, Tudor House,
The Bordage, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 6DS
Telephone: 01481 730730
Do you have credit experience within private banking or commercial lending? Are you CeMAP qualified,...
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Senior Private...
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to commence a career in which you will...
A great opportunity for a candidate experienced in credit control to join this successful out of town...
A private bank is looking to recruit a Trainee Credit Administrator to join their Credit Risk department...
Our client is a private bank seeking to recruit a Senior...