Job title: Elected Director
Be part of the change.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society has an exciting opportunity for our members who are interested in standing for election to serve as a director.
This is a chance to influence the Society’s strategic direction, development and governance of this fascinating organisation for the benefit of our members and the communities we serve.
We are seeking directors with the following skills and experience:
· Accountants who have significant experience of financial accounting, who have served on, or chaired an Audit & Risk Committee
· Property development and or management
· Digital, E-commerce and fulfilment
Our member elected directors must have:
· A deep commitment to the International Co-operative Alliances Vales & Principles
· Proven strategic, financial and commercial skills
· The insight and experience to provide independent oversight to the Society’s governance
· Senior leadership experience, preferably at Board level or equivalent, in commercial enterprises, the public or third sector.
To apply and for more information, please visit www.channelislands.coop/director
Closing date for applications Friday 9 April at 7pm
A leading global private equity advisory firm investing across four sectors are looking to recruit an...
This is a great opportunity for a Director of Compliance to manage compliance, regulatory and AML risk...
Our client is seeking an experienced, outgoing Client Services Director to support their portfolio of...
This is a great opportunity for an Administrator to join the Risk and Operations Division on a 1 year...
We have a great opportunity for a Fiduciary Director, working for a pioneering pensions and fiduciary...
We have a great opportunity for a Digital Account Director, working for a creative communications...