Finance Manager for BPP CI
Are you a professionally qualified accountant?
Are you looking to join a busy, customer-focused company providing key financial support?
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team. This varied role is a full-time (37.5 hours) position and offers:
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• Pension scheme;
• Death in service;
• Flexible working hours;
• Option to work from home.
The candidate selected will be:
• Professionally qualified accountant;
• Able to work independently to deadlines;
• Experienced in GST returns; payroll; preparing monthly management accounts; plus statutory accounts; and
• Confident in the use of Excel (previous experience of UK GAAP desirable, but not essential)
Application deadline: 22 April 2021
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations
This leading law firm are seeking an enthusiastic Finance Operations and Reporting Manager to lead their...
Our legal client is looking for an enthusiastic Finance Operations and Reporting Manager to lead their...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Finance Operations and Reporting Manager to lead...
Our client, a highly reputable offshore legal practice, is seeking a qualified and experienced Accountant...
A rare opportunity to join a diversified holding company as finance manager.This varied role includes...
Our client is seeking a qualified ACA/ACCA accountant to join a diversified group of companies which...