Established in 1970, Personnel Appointments was the first recruitment company in Guernsey. With over 40 years of thriving business, Personnel Appointments has successfully adapted to meet the ever-changing needs of the Channel Islands' job market and economic climate.Back to Results
Our client is the largest group of actuaries and consultants in the Channel Islands seeking to recruit an Analyst or Actuarial Trainee.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in the preparation of data and calculations for actuarial valuations and financial reporting of pension schemes for our clients.
• Calculating benefits for individual members of pension schemes and preparing draft letters to communicate the results.
• Preparing and checking standard valuation reports.
• Representing the company professionally and effectively with clients and maintaining a high standard whether by phone, in writing or in person.
• Being responsible for checking the work of other team members in the Pensions Actuarial department.
• Providing support to partners and staff of company as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum A/B Grade at A Level for Maths.
• Interest in Mathematical Modeling and Problem Solving.
• Applications also welcome from candidates of a science based degree.
• Basic use of Word, Excel and E-mail are a minimum requirement.
• The successful candidate will be supported to undertake the Institute of Actuaries exams.
• Training will be provided in all aspects of the work required.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Our client is the largest group of actuaries and consultants...
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Analyst, working for an actuaries and consultants firm. ...
The island's largest firm of actuaries and consultants is seeking a Trainee Actuary/Analyst to join the...
Our client within the Insurance sector is looking to hire an Actuarial Analyst to work as part of a team...
In this Actuarial Pensions team you would be required to assist in the preparation of data and calculations.
Itchyfeet are working on an exciting opportunity for...