RESILIENCE PERFORMANCE COMPLIANCE
Recarta are looking for an enthusiastic junior to work within a leading corporate
bank. The successful individual will be trained on all aspects of Systems
Administration to provide IT Production and BAU operational support. This role
will give a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a busy,
proactive environment whilst developing a highly regarded set of skills.
You must be prepared to work between the core hours of 8 am to 6 pm on a shift
basis, as well as any required overtime and on-call out of hours.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience and/or Educated in IT
• Skills in or working knowledge of virtualization,
storage or networking would be an advantage
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
• Proactive nature and keen willingness to learn and progress
• A good team player working and con dence to work direct with end users
• Excellent communication skills and customer oriented focus
Salary negotiable based on experience plus
Overtime and Performance related Bonus
CVs to Gemma Honey, via email to Gemma.Honey@recarta.co.uk
An International Bank is seeking a Technical Application...
A leading provider of IT solutions in Guernsey is seeking a Support Engineer to strengthen its helpdesk...
The focus of this role is providing support, maintenance...
We have a great opportunity for a Support Engineer, working for a leading commercial business. ...
Our client is seeking a Technical Application Support...
Are you someone with sound, technical IT skills who...